Accommodation Testing Appointments
If your accommodations include testing modifications, schedule your test by doing the following:
1. Sign into your myTC3 account.
2. Click on myINFO.
3. Click the link in the left side bar called: Testing Accommodation Form.
4. Fill out the form, indicating which approved accommodations you want to use for the particular test.
5. Click SUBMIT.
NOTE: Final Exams need to be scheduled in person at the Accommodation Testing area. Do NOT use the Testing Accommodation Form in myINFO.
Make your appointments in a timely manner.
- One full day (minimum) between the day of the appointment and the day of the test.
- Pop quizzes are an exception! (Let us know if your instructor gives unannounced quizzes.)
- Final exams must be scheduled at least one week before final exam week.
- No unauthorized electronic devices, such as cell phones, iPods, laptops, etc., are allowed in the testing room; possession of one is a violation of academic integrity and subject to Sudent Code of Conduct.
The Baker Center may only schedule tests to coincide with the class meeting times. If you need to request a significant modificatio to the time, you will need permission of your instructor.
No unauthorized electronic devices, such as cell phones, iPods, laptops, etc., are allowed in the testing room; possession of one is a violation of academic integrity and subject to Sudent Code of Conduct.
All memory devices used in the testing process will be supplied by the Baker Center.
The Baker Center for Learning is normally open for testing accommodations:
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
If you can't complete test during these times, please make alternate arrangements with your instructor.
Send questions to:
Baker Center for Learning
607.844.8222, Ext. 4415