Skip to Content | TC3 mobile

TC3 Home | Campus Info | Directory | A-Z Index | myTC3

Baker Center for Learning

Fall 2015

August 26–December 4
Monday–Thursday, 8 a.m.–9 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
Saturday–Sunday, 12–4 p.m.


November 24–25, 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
November 26–29, Closed
December 7–10, 8 a.m.–10 p.m.
December 11, 8 a.m.–7 p.m.
December 14–16, 8 a.m.–10 p.m.
December 17, 8 a.m.–6:30 p.m.

Text: 607-545-4TC3 (4823)

607.844.8211, Ext. 4415
E-mail the Baker Center

Social Media
Stay connected with TC3.

Financial Aid

Begin the financial aid process early. A good resource for beginning your exploration of financial resources is the HEATH Resource Center.

If you are sponsored by a vocational rehabilitation agency (ACCES-VR, CBVH), you will need to determine your eligibility for financial assistance from them (e.g. tuition, transportation, adaptive equipment).

If you will need to purchase new adaptive equipment to support your disability needs in college, discuss your need with the financial aid office. The cost may be added to your budget increasing your pool of available aid.

If you are planning to attend a school in New York State, you may be eligible for part-time Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) aid; however, Aid for Part-Time Study (APTS) may provide a greater benefit. Apply for both TAP and APTS and the financial aid office will be able to determine which program provides the greatest benefits for you. This page has all the links you'll need if you are applying to TC3.

In order to be eligible for federal and state financial aid such as PELL, TAP, or a student loan, you must have one of the following: a local or Regents high school diploma, a General Equivalency Diploma (GED), or a satisfactory score on the Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC). Neither an IEP diploma nor a New York State Career Development and Occupational Studies Commencement Credential (CDOC) is equivalent to a local or Regents diploma. If you received an IEP diploma or a CDOC without a local or Regents diploma, you are not eligible to be considered for admission or financial aid.

Start Your Library Research

Search library databases
Launch a search window to begin your research.

Baker Commons News