Fall - January
Spring - May
Intensive Spanish on-site in Seville
Date: May 2016
Program Cost Includes
- Round trip airfare and transportation to/from the airport
- All overnight stays in home-stay settings
- Entrance/admission to all attractions
- Three meals per day
- Transportation to most activities
- Insurance (mandatory)
- This amount does not include passport and visa fees, vaccination costs, tuition, customary gratuities, any applicable baggage-handling fees imposed by the airlines, or entrance/exit taxes.
Study Abroad 2016 to Seville video produced by Language and Cultural Encounters, University of Seville
Travel to Seville, Spain, a beautiful medieval yet modern city with a cosmopolitan European undercurrent. Students will be
immersed in the language, culture, and society of
Spain through home-stay accommodations.
Spanish language classes will be conducted on-site by TC3 faculty, allowing students to expand upon their day-to-day interactions.
The trip itinerary also includes excursions to beautiful parks, beaches, museums, restaurants, numerous cultural centers.
Students may be eligible for scholarships available through the TC3 Office of Global Initiatives, room 230.
Miguel Piery, Professor of Foreign Languages
A native of Argentina who has traveled extensively throughout Europe and Latin America. Professor Piery
has been leading study abroad trips at TC3 for many years and loves sharing culture and language with students. Contact Miguel at 607.844.822, Ext. 4296, Suite 214 or by email.
Paula Moore, Professor of Nursing
Paula has co-lead this trip for two years and the
Nicaragua Healthcare on-site trip for eight years.
She is a nurse-midwife with a passion for international women’s health. Contact Paula at 607.844.8211, Ext. 4463, Suite 214 or by email.