Concurrent enrollment instructors are required to participate in annual TC3 professional development workshops at least once each year.
CollegeNow Professional Development Workshops
Fall STEM Teacher Workshop
October 9-10, 2015
Boyce Thompson Institute
533 Tower Road, Ithaca NY 14850 (on the Cornell Campus)
Join scientists and educators at the Boyce Thompson Institute for Plant Research (BTI) for the Fall STEM Teacher Workshop! Co-sponsored by CollegeNow and BTI's Education and Outreach Programs, this 1.5 day workshop will cover two exciting biology topics: the mechanisms of virus, insect, and plant interactions, and using plants to demonstrate how genes are regulated through epigenetic mechanisms. Both topics are studied in BTI research labs and have connections to the future of agriculture and human health.
You can find more information on how to register here.
Past CollegeNow Workshops
- Common Core Effects on MATH132/135 - August 2015
- Teaching Business in the 21st Century - August 2015
- Environmental Studies Curriculum Meeting - June 2015
- Professional Development Conference - August 2014
- Professional Development Conference - August 2013
- Professional Development Conference - August 2012
- Professional Development Conference - August 2011
- Physics and Engineering Workshop - May 2011
- Professional Development Conference - August 2010