Each semester TC3 sponsors an open house for prospective students and parents to see TC3 firsthand. The next open house is scheduled for November 6, 2015.
Can't make the most recent Open House? No problem. You can still visit us. Please call ahead or schedule a campus tour through our web site and reserve your spot.
TC3 offers on-campus, apartment-style housing in seven buildings, in a peaceful setting that is a three-minute walk from the college's main building. Each suite is furnished and includes private bedrooms, kitchen, living room, and bathroom.
Interested in taking just one class?
If you are not officially enrolling in a degree program and are not planning to receive financial aid, then you can register for a class. There are three ways to register: by mail, by fax or in person. Download and complete our registration form. For course information, visit our online course search.
If you are a high school student interested in taking a class through your high school, CollegeNow will guide you through the process.
How to Enroll
- Apply online or, if you prefer, print the admissions application and mail it in.
- Have your official transcript(s) sent. Include high school and any colleges you have attended in the past. Electronic transcripts should be sent directly from the institution to transcripts@TC3.edu. Note: students needing a TC3 transcript for transfer to another institution visit Academic Records.
- Complete your immunization requirements.
- Apply for Financial Aid.
- After you’re accepted, attend a START (your Student Transition Advisement, Registration and Testing appointment). Most students need to take placement tests.
- Get registered for classes.
- Get your certificate of residence and pay your tuition bill.
- Get your student ID and purchase books.
- Attend new student orientation.
- Go to class!
Find a career.
Have an interest? Use Career Coach to find a career and a degree program that fit your dreams. Learn about average salaries, current job openings, predictions for future job openings, and other related career options.
Admissions Process Videos
In this video Sandy explains the admissions process to Amy and her mom.
In keeping with the established goals and mission of the College, admission to TC3 is offered without unlawful regard to applicants' race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Students who hold or will hold a high school diploma prior to enrollment will be offered admission to the College. However, certain curricula, such as nursing, require specific academic credentials. Admission to these programs will be based upon an evaluation of the applicant's credentials or special achievements to date.