Members of the TC3 community have the opportunity to use the gymnasium for a variety of activities. The college offers structured and unstructured activities in a co-ed recreational setting, including:
Sign up forms are posted next to the rec cage. Get the latest TC3 Rec Sports news on Facebook.
The 2015 Muddy Panther Fun Run will take place on Saturday, May 9, 2014 at 10 a.m. at parking lot 6 of Tompkins Cortland Community College, directly in front of the athletic facility.
2015 Recreation Basketball Champions
2015 3 Point Champion - Calvin West
2015 Basketball Skills Champion - Amadou Diakite
Walking Map for Campus
Interested in getting exercise through walking, use the campus walking map to follow a path of a given distance.
Recreation Sports Rules
- No ID, No Play, No Exceptions
- Sneakers must be worn. Bare feet, socks, sandals, boots, and street shoes are prohibited.
- Avoid profanity, fighting and bullying.
- Players may not hang from the basket.
- Students must provide an ID card to sign out equipment or enter the field house.
- Call your own foul and rule violations. Recreation staff will be on the floor overlooking the game and will over rule arguments.
- Violations of the rules and regulations are subject to suspension of recreation privileges. Repeat offenders are subject to expulsion for the semester.
Questions or comments about the recreation sports program should be directed to:
607.844.8222, Ext. 4495