The college has an organized recreation sports program on campus that provides opportunities for fun and socialization. Students can participate in a variety of physical activities as time, interest, and ability allow.
Campus Recreation Weekly Schedule (Fall 2015)
Schedule subject to change.
- 6 - 7:30 p.m., Floor Hockey (Field House)
- 7:30 - 10 p.m., Open Recreation (Field House)
- 6 - 10 p.m., Open Recreation (Field House)
- 8:30 - 10 p.m., Volleyball (Gym)
Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 5 p.m., Flag Football (Field House; sign up by Sept. 14)
- 2 - 7 p.m., Open Recreation (Gym)
NOTE: Hours are subject to change based on student interest; check this page often for schedule changes. Participants must present a valid TC3 ID to participate in any recreation activity.