Current TC3 students helping new students!
The TC3 Panther Welcome Crew is a group of continuing students who assist with New Student Orientation and transition activities. Look for the gold Panther Welcome Crew t-shirts during Orientation and Welcome Week. Panther Welcome Crew members are happy to answer any questions you may have about TC3, so don't hesitate to ask. They are also here to help you navigate the orientation activities and find your way around campus.
If you want to get involved at TC3, start planning ahead now! There are many opportunities on campus. We are looking for students to assist with Spring 2016 Orientation.
You might be a good fit for the Panther Welcome Crew if you:
- Are motivated, reliable, and dependable
- Enjoy helping others
- Are outgoing and friendly
- Take initiative and show self-discipline
- Have achieved academic success (are in good academic standing at TC3)
Benefits of being part of the Panther Welcome Crew:
- Gain valuable leadership experience
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Build your resume
- Help other students learn to love TC3 as much as you do
- Share tips for success on campus
- Move in early (if you live in the TC3 residence halls)
- Receive a Panther Welcome Crew T-shirt
- Get free meals during training and Orientation sessions
Additional Information and Forms
Please read the information below about how you can become part of the Panther Welcome Crew!
Panther Welcome Crew Team Leaders
Position description includes important position dates, compensation, and training information (please read carefully before applying). Service as a PWC Team Leader requires students to work at TC3 throughout the winter break (excluding holidays).
If interested, apply online through myTC3 by following these steps:
- Login to myTC3
- Select the "Student Jobs" tab
- Select "Shop for a Job"
- Select "On-campus Non-FWS Campus Jobs" (please note you can still apply if you have work study)
- Select "Panther Welcome Crew Team Leader" and complete application questions
Team Leader applications are due by Monday, November 16, 2015.
Panther Welcome Crew Volunteers
Panther Welcome Crew volunteers help out just before the semester begins in January with New Student Orientation and Welcome Week. If you’re not able to work winter break but are interested in helping new students learn about TC3, join the volunteer crew. Volunteers must commit to attending a required two-day training and to work at least 25 volunteer hours during Orientation and Welcome Week.
Applications must be submitted online through the Student Jobs site in myTC3. Please carefully read the position description (link below) before applying for the position.
- Position description Please read carefully to review required dates, training information, and other important position details.
- PWC volunteer online application
- PWC Volunteer applications for January 2016 are due by Friday, December 4, 2015.
For more information
Please contact Student Success and Advisement Services for more information. You can stop by Room 101, e-mail success@TC3.edu, or call 607.844.8222 Ext. 4521.